Monday, July 20, 2009

Top 10 Things REALLY Overheard at the Crown Point Jail

10. You can't do this to me! I am "the law" in Crown Point!

9. I've already got three dates to the Crown Point Jail's Felony Block Prom. Get me out of here!

8. If you had six brothers, five sisters and the Greek mafia after you, you'd ask to be locked up safely in here too!

7. Next inmate to call me "Cupcake" is "going down" - I mean will get "shanked" - I MEAN I'LL KILL THE FRUITCAKE! (And quit smiling at me!)

6. No showers- I smell bad and people stay away from me. Take Showers with no doors - I smell better but look who'd be smelling me and asking to "borrow my soap." No showers wins.

5. Your Honor, what do you mean "that's the best excuse I've heard all day."
I AM THE CROWN POINT CITY JUDGE!

4. Excuse me, Guard? My wife asked if you would mind if she brought some Lysol spray and a mop for my cell this afternoon. PLEASE let her or it's no visits for me.

3. You can't lock me up just because Doug Jeffirs is my brother!
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

2. Oh great! Marlene comes to visit me with her knitting needle and fabrics in her bag, and I get a week in solitary for attempting to smuggle in a dangerous weapon! Thanks Mar.

And the #1 thing overheard at the Crown Point Jail...........

1. I know the DNA tests are 95% accurate, but I'm telling you,
I'M NOT DOUG JEFFIRS!!!!!

No comments: