Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taylor is turning 2!


Hey everyone! Taylor is turning 2 on Saturday, Aug. 14, so we thought we'd throw a little get-together for her while she's still an only child! If you'd like to come check out our house and let the kids (8 and under) play on some water slides, we'd love to have you.
(See below for more information - and I know it's not posting with the best clarity, so if you need directions, let me know and I will e-mail this to you.)

Here are the important details:
When: 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 14
Where: Our house. 912 Colorado St., Goshen, IN 46526
Please send me an e-mail to let me know if you're coming so we can plan to have enough food, beer, desserts, etc.
It's a sprinker/water slide party. That means kids 8 and under bring a towel and swimsuit/set of dry clothes. We'll have sunscreen. For big kids and adults, there will also be washers and ladderball outside and Wii games, board games and videos inside (in the AC).

No comments: