Saturday, April 10, 2010

MJ Package Website

After the smashing success of Kayla's jewelry website, John Reed was kind enough to agree to help me out on a project I've been mulling over for a while. I sent off some text and pictures (thanks to Matt for enhancing them!), and John built the site. So check out the brand-spanking-new site:

M.J. Package Store

I took my laptop over to the store to show it to Gramps, who chuckled over my bad booze pun (you will too!) and gave it the MJ seal of approval. I hope you like it too.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Love it! Now we just need a customer of the month page and a Facebook fan page!

A Backwoods Lady said...

Customer of the month page could be interesting...A picture of the person who buys the most? Could be scary. I like it!

Chris said...

Looks great, Kayla! MJ has finally arrived in the 21st century!