Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas dinner

Hi Everyone!

We have an initial list of food items people are bringing to the "Greenhouse" for Christmas. Dad is providing the meat. We have to cook it! We don't want to overwhelm Dad with tons of leftovers, so the plan is to bring your dish, then take the leftovers home!


Rita: Cookies

Marlene: Salad and dessert

Mike: Cookies

Dana: Jello salad

Carol: Cinnamon bread

Chris: 2 cheesecakes, broccoli salad

Greg: Snack Tray

Pam: Antipasto tray

Stephanie: Appetizers

Popi: Cranberry salad

Janis: Shrimp

Laura: Rolls and Juice boxes

Holli: NOODLES

Bethany: Potatoes

Amelia: Green beans

Kayla: Fudge


If I missed anyone and you want to be added, by ALL MEANS!....

I'll post this on both the blog and group email.

Thanks,

Dana

Added by Holli: Along with your dish, please bring something to carry other leftovers in. I don't want to bring home 18 pounds of noodles! If I remember, I'll do what my mom did at Thanksgiving and just get a bunch of ziploc bags to give to people on the way out.

P.S. Yes, I have the power to change posts. Mwah hah hah!

No comments: